- Can You Be Too Old For Braces? There is no age limit for braces. As long as you have good periodontal health, braces can be used to straighten your teeth and correct your bite. More people over the age of 30 are getting braces today than ever before.
- When Will I Begin To See Changes In My Teeth After The Invisible Braces Are Put On? According to some informal research on Invisible Braces treatment in Sydney, most people begin to see changes in their teeth in the first 2 to 6 weeks of treatment.
- Do I Have To Change My Diet When I Wear Invisible Braces? Yes you do, to some extent. At first your teeth will hurt and you will not be able to bite into hard foods, big sandwiches, or anything too chewy or crunchy. It is best to stick to soft foods until your teeth begin to feel better, usually in a week or so.
- How Much Will the Invisible Braces Cost in Sydney? Are Financing Options Available? An estimate of costs will be provided on your first visit. We will thoroughly discuss and explain your payment options to enable a tailored solution to suit your needs. Costofbraces.com.au also offer HICAPS, Private Health Insurance Rebates for some items and flexible payment plans with interest free periods for your convenience.
- How Often Must I Visit The Orthodontist? At Costofbraces.com.au, we will schedule routine appointments – usually once every four to six weeks. The goal of these visits is to ensure that your Invisible treatment is progressing as planned.
- What is Clear Correct? Clear Correct is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always dreamed of. Invisible braces work exactly like traditional braces but it gives you the freedom and peace of mind knowing that no one will be able to tell that you are wearing them.
- How Much Does Clear Correct Cost? The costs of treatment is often slightly more than traditional braces but the service offered by Costofbraces.com.au aims to lower the costs of invisible braces as much as possible and is now among the lowest in the country even when compared to conventional braces.
- Can I Go to any Dental Practitioner for Treatment With Clear Correct? Since Invisible braces can be an expensive procedure, and looking for cheap dental implants is not a wise idea as it’s a very complicated process only to be performed by dentists and specialists with extensive training. Registered Australian Dentists are highly trained to perform the great majority of all Dental Treatments including Clear Correct.
- Is Invisible Braces Treatment Painful? Some people may experience temporary, minor discomfort for a few days, at the beginning of each new stage of treatment when they insert a new aligner. This is normal and is typically described as a feeling of pressure. This discomfort typically goes away in a couple of days.
- Can Invisible braces treat teeth gaps? Yes. Spaces between teeth are generally easy to close with Clear Correct Braces . Consult a Clear correct Provider to determine whether Invisible Braces is suitable for you.
- What About the Quality of Invisible Braces Treatment Offered by Cost of Braces? The treatment is completely unique, and it requires special training and years of experience to properly fit these invisible braces onto a set of teeth. Costofbraces.com.au applies only the latest technology and procedures in accordance to the detailed training and guidelines strictly.
- How else can I get help with the cost of the treatment? (Australia Only) There is a government rebate that is available to a taxpayer whose eligible net medical expenses in the year of income exceed $1,500 (net of Medicare and any health fund refund). If you are a member of a health care fund that offers dental rebates, you are possibly covered for the most part of the price of your treatment.
- How long does “Invisible Braces” treatment procedure take? Treatment times for Invisible braces are usually also much quicker than traditional braces, with an average of 9 to 15 months compared to the 35.92 months that it usually takes to complete teeth realignment with metal braces! Plus, the costs of Invisible braces are now absolutely affordable and the treatment is covered by insurance providers all over Australia.
- What Are The Benefits of Invisible braces? Invisible aligners are nearly invisible. No one may even notice that you’re wearing these virtually invisible aligners, making Clear Correct a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisible aligners are removable giving you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners.
- What Determines the Cost of Invisible Braces Treatment in Sydney? The costs of braces or Invisible treatment are based on your specific needs including how extensive your dental alignment problems are and how long your treatment will last. Costofbraces.com.au offer cost effective Invisible braces treatment that is capped at a MAXIMUM of $4850.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before Proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriate qualified health practitioner.